Thursday 26 July 2007

More photos from Lords











I thought I would post a few more pictures from my visit to Lords last Monday as many of you enjoyed them.

It is seems like an age waiting for the next Test in Nottingham and I am counting the days. The monsoon weather continues in England and is disrupting the practice sessions for the teams. They have been forced to take shelter indoors which is not the best preparation. It will be interesting to see what the conditions are like in Nottingham on Friday. The conditions will surely have a part to play with the cooler atmospheric conditions overhead. It will add to the drama and excitment of the match, much as it did at Lords.

Roll on Friday!



4 comments:

Homer said...

Thanks again for the pics Rashmika.. Are you planning to see the Nottingham and the Oval tests also?

Rashmika said...

I am not sure about Nottingham yet,may go in the last couple of days. I am aiming to go to the Oval for sure - used to call it my home as I went there so often and it is nice to be there on the last day of the series.

Anonymous said...

Superb pics. Many thanks for an alternarte view of Lord's.

Rashmika said...

It's a pleasure to take them and even better that they are appreciated.